|Date:||October 11, 2017|
|To:||Business Officers (via AMS listserv)|
|From:||Central Payroll Services & HRIS Support Team, Division of Human Resources & Equity|
|CC:||Divisional HR Offices|
|Re:||For information and action: PM/Confidential/RA/SRA/AP ATB increase for October pay|
Further to the message regarding the across-the-board (ATB) increase for the PM / Confidential / RA / SRA / AP employee groups, the following increases will be implemented centrally excluding the exceptions with effective date July 1, 2017.
- 0.75% Special Adjustment to base salary for PM 1-9 / Confidentials / RA / SRA/AP
- 1.8% ATB Increase to base salary for PM 1-5, Confidentials, RA / SRA
- Both increases apply to the June 30, 2017 base salary.
Please note the following details related to processing above increases.
The goal is to complete the increase process for October’s pay.
What will be administered centrally
This increase process will be handled centrally to update both IT 9009 Appointment Details and IT 0008 Basic Pay with the effective date as of July 1, 2017 for most employees.
Please note that departments may need to on-line the exceptions manually if employees are eligible to receiving the increase, i.e. multiple positions, change in FTE%, etc.
What you need to do
By October 13
Please run the ‘HR Data Verification’ and ‘PM/CONFIDENTIALS/RA/SRA/AP ATB Exception & Update’ Reports to:
- Review the employee list;
- Fix the inconsistent data errors in order to enable these records to be included in the centrally automated program that runs on October 14.
Any further adjustment can be processed manually after October 14.
By October 20 Monthly Pay Close
- Run the ATB Update and Exception Report from now until the October’s pay close to review and analyze the exception list;
- On-line the ATB increase in HRIS for employee who is listed as an exception and requires manual update on both IT 9009 Appointment Details & IT 0008 Basic Pay.
Resources and Support Documentation
Below are links to the timeline and the process for ATB Increase Process along with the Procedure and Support Documentation:
PM / CONFIDENTIALS / RA/SRA /AP Documentation:
- PM / CONFIDENTIALS / RA/SRA / AP ATB Exception and Update Report (Transaction Code # ZHMR_SALS)
- Exception Descriptions & Corrective Action Chart
- ATB Increase Process for PM, Confidentials, RA/SRA and AP with Segment Date ON July 1 2017
- ATB Increase Process for PM, Confidentials, RA/SRA and AP with Segments Dates AFTER July 1, 2017
Regarding the processing of the ATB increase in HRIS, please feel free to contact the HRIS Help Desk using the AMS Form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend the ‘ATB Get Help Fast’ session on October 17th, 2017, 10:00am – 4:00pm at 831 Conference Room – 215 Huron Street..
Questions with respect to eligibility should be directed to your Divisional HR Office.